Time is the essence when you have a water damage problem. We respond quickly to your needs. Our professionals have enough experience up their sleeves to do basically take care of anything that deal with water removal/extraction.
We know how devastating the effects of flooding and water damages can be. You can trust us because we are a leader in all aspects of water clean-up as well as water dry outs. Our main aim is your personal needs as well as your safety.
If you need any flood or water damage clean up, we should be the first person you call! Our specialists are on standby to clean up after any size flood or water damage. You can get in touch with any job that ranges from 1 room to any size commercial property.
The longer you delay, the more chances you will have of getting secondary damages. This includes, wall mold, delamination of the carpet, drywall damage, etc. As soon as your building suffers damage, calling our certified experts for water removal and water damage should be the first thing you do.
We move from under water to under control
Excess rains are followed with broken pipes, flooding, and water damage leaves destruction. It’s never planned at times. You can also adjust, respond quickly. Water removal should take place really quickly. As soon as you call us, our specialists will instruct you on what to do before we get to your location in the shortest time possible. You will be advised on how to minimize the water damage.
Reduce the damage
- If it is possible, stop the water at its source.
- Turn off the power and confiscate small electrical devices from the areas with excess water. This is only advisable if it is safe to do so.
- Do not walk on wet carpet/floor!
- Get rid of all small furnishings from covered areas or place aluminum foil under furniture legs. This helps prevent permanent rust of furniture stains.
- Suspend draperies and pin up furniture skirts to avoid contact with wet floors.
- Remove any breakables, moisture-sensitive and high value items, as well as items that may stain floor coverings. Check under the beds and other furnishings.
- Prepare or come up with an alternative location for the restoration crews to move furniture into dry areas.
- Rinse your hands after handling damaged items.
- Do not use home vacuum or shop vacuum to remove the water. Prevent electric shock!
- Avoid the lure to turn on fans or heating and air conditioning units as they may spread contamination if the situation is sewage-related.
Our Crew and equipment
Our team is trained and certified to help you out in any water clean-out and water dry-out. We have truck mounted water extraction units that we use to remove water very fast. We have in our possession moisture meters along with thermal imagery cameras. We use them to detect where the moisture is located in your house or office without removing anything.
We are able to efficiently dry out your property after any size flood occurs. We are able to restore your building water damage and belongings to like new condition. If you need water damage cleanup done the right way by a professional team, call us now!