Damage caused by water such as plumbing leaks, floods, broken pipes, sewage backup, storms and the malfunction of appliances can work against you in your business. The number one job after these incidence should be getting the area cleaned and restoring it to its rightful state.
When it comes to getting you right back in business, we have your back always. We are good at what we do, therefore, we minimize the interruptions to your business. We pull strings in order to keep your doors always open during the restoration process so that you can continue to provide for your employees, clients or family.
Commercial Disaster Recovery Services
Mold, fire, smoke, and water are some of the damages to your business that would lead to loss of customers and potentially revenue. When you are faced with these issues, we dash to your rescue and start the restoration process immediately! This helps you to minimize business interruptions and maximize results.
As a leading company in the disaster restoration area, we bring a lot of experience and skills to every challenge that you are faced with. You need to worry not because you will be surrounded by certified experts.
Our comprehensive commercial services include;
- Water damage
- Fire and smoke Damage
- Weather damage
- Mold Damage
- Special Services
We have the expertise and equipment to handle any job that is associated with water damage. What we do as soon as it happens is, water mitigation. This is the process of preventing and reducing the amount of water damage that occurs after a flood, a leaking roof or any other reason that is caused by water. By taking this fast action, you save additional costs and damages. The first thing our experts do is to use special equipment to find out just how severe the water damage problem is in your establishment. Once they have evaluated the damage, they will eliminate the stagnant water. The processes however differ according to the location of the water. Whether under or inside the property.
When under the property, we vacuum the water using an extractor so that everything is no longer wet. If the issue was a broken pipe, we make the pipe plumber available. As soon as this is fixed, we get rid of the contaminated soil. We then go ahead and spray anti-microbial and lastly replace the soil with fresh, new soil.
When it is inside the property, we try to arrive at the scene as fast as we can. We vacuum the spot with the extractor. We remove all the furniture in the affected area and put them on blocks. If the water is filthy or dirty, we eliminate the carpeting and padding. If the water is clean, we dry the carpet if it’s possible. However, we get rid of carpet pads because they are easier to eliminate than drying them. We do our work accurately and fast enough so that you can get back to business.
Fire and Smoke Damage
When you see your business being threatened by fire it is only logical that you will be traumatized. After such an ordeal or loss, you can only be reassured by having clear guidance and support to reduce business interruptions. We are business owners too, we know what interruptions mean to business. We will work hand in hand with you in order to get your doors open back as soon as possible. In addition, we take the initiative of guiding you through each and every step of the recovery process.
Fire destruction goes beyond burning items
- Ash and smoke can carry causing damage and corrosion to materials if they are left behind
- Odors from smoke will stay on surfaces long after the fire and continue to bring about problems if they are not dealt with.
- In a matter of minutes, walls, equipment, surfaces and other areas can be discolored
- Smoke causes etching in glass and will tarnish metal quickly
Not all fire damage is the same. Our fire renovation process is thorough and works. It includes:
- Examining the structural integrity of the building for safety
- Classifying the cause to determine the type of fire that happened
- Assessing all areas that underwent water damage as a result of fire destruction efforts to identify those that may need treatment
- Remediating water damage (if any)
- Assessing complex materials that may be damaged as a result of smoke and soot particles
Confiscating contents from the building, including:
- Gathering close items you may need to run your business remotely
- Safeguarding, removal, storage and cleaning of sensitive records and information storing devices
- Recovering of product stock, raw materials, commodities, and machinery
- Storing out the remaining contents of cleaning and storage
Performing structural restoration, including:
- Eradicating of any burnt material that may seal in smoke such as insulation and charred wood
- Assessing carpets and floor covers that may need to be removed
- Repairing affected surfaces for smoke odors and sealing to keep any leftover odors from leaking back into the building
- Washing, eliminating odors and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition
- Returning items to their initial location and helping to reestablish your normal operations
Hazardous weather such as winter storms, hurricanes, high winds, tornadoes, torrential rains, and flooding can bring down your business in a matter of minutes. We respond to such emergencies very fast. We bring experience, technology and procedures that are vital to minimize downtime. We also ensure there is open communication from the beginning. We continually inform you of the restoration process and progress.
We get you back in business by:
- Moving rapidly to reduce impact
- Mounting a customized plan to return your business back to its full pre-loss state,
- Using the latest tools and technologies.
Mold contamination is always a concern for businesses of all sizes in almost every business environment. This is a fungus that grows anywhere with moist conditions. The presence of mold in your business means significant repairs should be undertaken. If it is ignored, it can also cause health issues as well as structural damage. We take a methodological and systematic approach to carefully identify where its source is and then eliminate any traces that are on your building.
When an event which is not expected occurs, your business is completely disrupted. We know well that it is your wish to get back your business back on its feet with minimal disruptions. We are therefore available 24/7 all year round with all the necessary expertise and skills to restore your business whenever a disaster occurs.
Our special damage recovery services include:
We assist you in reducing the loss and fully getting your business to like a new place.
Tarping and Board-up
We shield your facility from the elements to prevent further damage.
After a distressing incident, we respond instantly with dedication and professionalism to handle the clean-up and restoration of locations involved in violent crime or accidents.
Air Duct Cleaning
Help keep your workstation cleaner and reduce HVAC costs through complete air duct cleaning.
Pack up & Content Management
After a misfortune occurs to your business, we inventory, pack and transport your valuable business contents to a safe, climate-controlled location.